iPhone 6 barely working even on speaker! Help!
Akmama22

Yesterday I updated my software to the iOS 9.3.1 which is the only possible explanation I can gather from this. Now all calls incoming and outbound aren't heard on either end unless on speaker and even then it's very choppy sounding and almost impossible to understand the caller. If I call out it is dead air and also if try to anwser incoming calls its dead air as well! Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 barely working even on speaker! Help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Akmama22! This is startling to hear. Software updates should improve the performance of the phone, not have it decline.Let's dive in and review further. To start, what zip code are you in currently? Any issues with text messages or data services? If you have not done so already, please power off the phone fully for 2 minutes, then test. Thanks in advance.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Akmama22

Zip code 57706 (South Dakota) and yes I've powered it off twice for about 5 mins each time and still dead air unless I put it on speaker and as I said even then it's very choppy sounding. Messaging, wifi, apps ect all are working as they should. Ringer/volume is seemly working as well until I answer the call or try to dail out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Akmama22,

I want to make sure that everyone can hear you loud and clear. Does your phone have any physical or water damage? Are you using a Bluetooth when making these calls

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes