iPhone 6+ Shipping date confusion
expectamiracle11

I ordered the iPhone 6+ 64gb at 4:10am CST on 9/12/14 and recieved a confirmation email saying It would not ship until 10/21/14. I find it hard to believe that it will take over a month for me to get my phone eventhough I ordered within the first 2 hours PST of Pre-order being available. I just want to know if anyone else is having a similar issue and if support is able to contact me so I can get a correct date.  Also I still have not been billed for the phone. Thanks for the help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6+ Shipping date confusion
worktech
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered within the first 10 minutes and had an original ETA of 9/19, then 9/12, then 9/19.  Now verizon lost my preorder and pushed me to november. Food for thought on this awesome customer service.  They said try customer care but you probably wont get anything.  Call 866-338-7390 if you want to find out your order status

0 Likes
AngelaIrene
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered within the first twenty minutes and my date is 10/7 with no budging despite several methods of contact with Verizon.  Also, it isn't first come first serve and the father back in line you are, the farther you seem to get bumped.  There's more than likely nothing that you can do about it, unfortunately.

Verizon dropped the ball BIG time on this pre-release by leading customers astray with fraudulent promises of desired shipping dates.

bmjelken

I actually got my shipment notification this morning.  Now I am excited

0 Likes
Cjk26md
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried the Apple Store App, Apple site, and Verizon site.. Just kept refreshing tabs. After an hour and forty five minutes I finally decided to try calling.. When I got through "Sasha", told me that he would take care of me and for $19.99 (I know I'm a sucker), I would get expedited shipping that would assure me my phone would be at my place by Saturday (the 20th) "BY NOON".. I took down my confirmation and waited.. Eventually, after never getting a confirmation email, I decided to call back and see what was up. "Everything looks good, your expected shipment is October 7th"  I asked why I paid $19.99 for expedited shipping on the date I was promised, to which I just got empty apologies.

I called back a total of 3 times after, HOPING I would get someone that gave a crap... No luck... IN FACT, I dealt with one of the rudest "managers", I have ever dealt with in my life.. I imagine she had comments about me bc when I mentioned to another rep about her, he asked if I remembered her name and then said "oh.. this must be here...*yeesh*"

I got another manager and challenged Verizon to listen to their "recorded calls for training purposes" bc THAT'S how sure I am I was lied to.. I am very disappointed in how I've been treated and that NO ONE would do anything to make good for lying.. The rude manager said (after I asked her if she could get me one for pick up at VZW store) "I can ask em but- i can't tell them what to do..."

I would completely get logistics issues, but- word of advice...It's really not very good business when you lie to people.. Oh- and btw.. I recorded the call if you can't find your recording.. I'd like my iPhone and my $19.99 back..

It would also behoove you to look into your "managers"... If THAT'S how you're managed, no wonder you dropped the ball so bad... This story is a lot longer, if you care to know the rest of the details...Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes