iPhone 6+. Received email confirmation, but nothing shown on account page
onlinespending

I tried pre-ordering the iPhone 6 Plus right at 3:00am EDT Friday morning, but was unable to do so because of the "ECPD Error" bug that is well documented here (Attempting to order iPHone 6 getting Error while retrieving ECPD profile.). After wasting over an hour and losing sleep trying to pre-order the phone, I called to place the order later in the morning. I upgraded one of my family plan lines to the iPhone 6 and added a line with the iPhone 6 Plus. I received an email confirmation for the iPhone 6 Plus with an estimated shipping date of 10/14 (which I was very upset by given that I almost certainly lost out on an earlier shipping date due to the fault of Verizon and their ECPD error issue). But now when I log into my account, I only see the order for the upgraded iPhone 6 and not the iPhone 6 Plus that was for an added line. So after what has already been a nightmare, I'm now worried that the order wasn't even processed despite the confirmation email I received. This whole experience has been an epic failure on the part of Verizon's, and after our family being customers for well over a decade I at the very least will be sharing this awful experience I had with my friends and colleagues and will most likely switch carriers when the opportunity presents itself.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6+. Received email confirmation, but nothing shown on account page
Dfrazier97
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is exactly what is happening to me. The iPhone 6 order history shows up but there is nothing for the iPhone 6 Plus. I called Customer Service and they told me that the order is being processed so I did not get my order involuntarily canceled. Hopefully it is the same thing for you. Here is the number to call, (866) 338-7390. You will need the order number you received from Verizon by email or by representative. You will also need the basic information about your account. Just go through and ask them what the deal is and if your order has been canceled or if it is still being processed.

Good luck!

0 Likes