iPhone 6 Plus won't go to LTE in Southern CA
Tahquitz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 6 Plus (s) for work and an iPhone 6 Plus (previous version) for my personal phone.

When I go outside I only get 3G on my work one and it won't send email or Messages.

My older personal one switches to LTE and works fine.

The Settings look the same on both phones as far as Cellular connecting goes.

Thank you for help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus won't go to LTE in Southern CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tahquitz,

We want you to get the best avaialble signal where you need it. Let's find out what's going on with your work phone. How long has this been happening? Do you get LTE at any time on the iPhone 6 Plus?

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Tahquitz
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just noticed it yesterday (3/29/16). Messages wouldn't send or receive. It went to 3G and hasn't gone back to LTE.

I live in zip code 92264, in the Coachella Valley outside of LA. We had a big windstorm the last couple of days. I wonder if something got knocked out? I work from home and usually use this iPhone 6 Plus s in the house on the wifi for work, but do take it out if I'm expecting a call or something when I go to lunch, etc. I have iOS 9.3 on this phone.

My personal iPhone 6 Plus (it's not an s) seems to be working fine. It goes to wifi in the house then to LTE when I'm out like always. I have iOS 9.3 on that one as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tahquitz,

We appreciate the additional details & do want to get to the bottom of this for you. We are not showing any known issues there. Let's focus on your device. Have you tried powering your phone off & removing the sim card yet? This link will walk you through how: http://vz.to/1MyqLmG

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Tahquitz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just now I opened it and checked the SIM card. It seems to be seated properly.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You should always get the service you deserve Tahquitz. What specific issues are you having with your service?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes