iPhone 6 Plus shipping date
dlwilliams14

Ok, so I preordered my iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey on 9/12. Other people who preordered that day are already getting their tracking numbers and everything, and mine still says Expected Ship Date: 10/24. Anybody else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus shipping date
Ohiostate0924
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same exact thing with me...I ordered the exact same phone, color and 64gb on the same day you did and my ship date is showing 10/24 as well...it's getting frustrating and really don't know why people that ordered the same day or even shortly after have gotten tracking numbers don't know how this whole shipping thing works....;(

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

There's hope.

I ordered 2 right at launch got a ship date of 10/10.  Mine have shipped getting them tomorrow.

Hang in there!!

0 Likes
Ohiostate0924
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks thats encouraging, Im Hanging as long as I can....;)

0 Likes
markross
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre-ordered a 16G plus on the 14th. My original delivery date was 10/21, recently updated to 10/17.

0 Likes
Ohiostate0924
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wish my date would change but has said same date for over 2 weeks, looks as if the date stands it will be more than 6 weeks from order date to receive this, kinda ridiculous if you ask me....

0 Likes
easbmatt

I first ordered my iPhone 6 + over the phone on pre-order day...to soon find out in my confirmation email that the technician ordered me the silver/white one instead of the space grey, my order had to be cancelled and remade.

Initially the expected ship date was 11/4 upon the recreating of the order, now @ 10/31. I called over a week ago to inquire if I could  be on the edge plan instead (this was not offered to me at first and slipped my mind in the excitement of ordering the phone - which I thought bogus in itself not to offer that plan right off the bat). The technician told me he would have to cancel the order to do so, and advised me not to go through with that and just take the unopened phone to the verizon store and they would be able to switch the plans, reasoning being is that he informed me that the phone was about to ship. Like I said, over a week ago, probably closer to two. I'm a little miffed at the errors customer service is making around this issue.

0 Likes