Re: iPhone 6 - Expected Ship Date Not Available
dmcnickle
Contributor - Level 1

I am having the same issues as everyone else.  I get a different answer every time I talk to someone at Verizon.

Can you help?

0 Likes
dunes0919
Enthusiast - Level 3

I actually ordered a 6 not a plus and I am having the same issue. Honestly I think not even Verizon knows what is going on. The support reps on this site are not any help either, probably tier 1, and cant do anything but access the website like us, so we are forced to just sit and wait around.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your anticipation for news on your order dunes0919! You may not be able to see a change from Processing on our order status website http://vz.to/1m6SuSm until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
caryrae73
Contributor - Level 1

i also pre ordered an iPhone plus and date was 10/14 but mine also now date not available. Wonder what's up with all these people having the same issue.

0 Likes
Rebjohn07
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in a similar boat. I ordered my 6 plus at about 2:30 am on 9/12. the confirmation said 9/19 delivery but the email I received says 9/12 order and 9/12 delivery. When I try to track my order it doesn't have expected ship date. I also tried connecting to Verizon through chat with no luck as all agents were busy for more than 30 minutes.

0 Likes
mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same problem here - I was done submitting my new account & order at 12:10am PT on Friday AM  (space grey 6+ 128Gb). I received a confirmation email that it would be delivered 9.19. Checking order status ever since than and it still shows pending with no shipping date. My credit card has an authorization for $1 pending, but no final charge.

I've talked to several reps and each time it's a different answer. "being reviewed by the fraud department" to "everything looks great, enjoy your Phone on Friday" to "I'd keep checking, if you don't see a tracking number by Tuesday or Wednesday, you won't get it Friday"

The latest rep left me a little more frustrated and angry. She said "we don't have any in stock, you'll get it when we get our next shipment" ... and she had no guidance on dates. I have several colleagues who ordered at the same time and have tracking #s already, she said "well you may be hearing things, but nobody has any tracking numbers yet, they are not shipping until Friday."  The best she offered me was "well, if you order now it will take until November. You should be getting your sooner. Maybe it will ship on 9.19 like it says on your confirmation, but you won't get it until Tuesday if that does happen."

Really an unacceptable answer when I'm looking at a confirmation that says 9/19. This just seems really more chaotic than it should be. It's also not a great "first impression" again with Verizon. I left Verizon about 6 years ago and decided to come back with the launch of the new iPhone ... not feeling really great about coming back now. Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
sparkycollier
Enthusiast - Level 2

agreed, it's unacceptable. some kind of statement should be published by

now with some facts, however pleasant or unpleasant they may be regarding

the orders.

I'm starting to get the feeling they lost orders as their systems just

didn't scale with the unprecedented demand (just a guess).

mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

HealthCare.gov all over again??

mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

Part of my frustration is that I need to be here to sign for it ... and with a hectic travel schedule, I need to have time to get it up and running before I head out of town again. A more definite answer would definitely be appreciated so that I can plan accordingly. First world problem, to be sure, but still ...

mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

and about an hour after typing that ... my Amex now shows charged and my order status has changed to "your order is being processed, please check back tomorrow" ... so hoping that means good news Smiley Happy