Where is my iPhone 6s? Customer service is worthless
ATX

I ordered an iPhone 6s on 10/8. When I placed my order, it said it would ship on 10/8. I checked my order  the night of 10/8, & it now shows "Order Pending - we can't provide a new ship date". What?

I called Verizon wireless support this morning for a update on my order. After spending 45 min on the phone, they provided me with NO new information. It was a complete waste of time.

I sent a tweet to Verizon Wireless several hours ago. I STILL have not received any information regarding my order.

It's been 24 hours since I placed my order, and no one at Verizon can help me with this? Why was I told that it would ship on 10/8 in the first place, if Verizon knew that it would not?

I'm a long-time customer, and I expect way better customer service than this from Verizon.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Where is my iPhone 6s? Customer service is worthless
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

If you just getting a iPhone 6s and not a 6s plus check your local Apple store and Verizon store. If they have them available just canceled your order with Verizon. I have to say this most of the time customer service doesn't have a clue when it comes to Apple devices. When your money comes off your credit then your cell phones is on the way. This is why I did.t pre-order off the web to many problems especially when it comes to Apple devices take my chances by checking stores.

0 Likes