Want to cancel my contract 4 Verizon up, I have paid for 2 years & device never worked 4 me
Nancydrewes

I am. Not familiar with the symbols above

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Want to cancel my contract 4 Verizon up, I have paid for 2 years & device never worked 4 me
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Nancydrewes wrote:

There is no charge for the Verizon UP rewards program, if that is what you're wanting to cancel.

To cancel Service or remove a line permanently, call: 800-392-0717

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Want to cancel my contract 4 Verizon up, I have paid for 2 years & device never worked 4 me
mama23dogs
Legend

@Nancydrewes wrote:

I assume you are referring to the editing symbols, which are common in word processing.  

Why on earth would you pay for a service that never worked for you? Did you ever go to a Verizon store and ask for help?   That doesnt make sense.  

Verizon does not use contracts for service.  Your obligation is to finish paying off your phone. If you have been using Verizon for two years you would have already done that. If you are a postpaid Verizon user you must call Verizon to cancel service.    611 from your phone.  Final bill is not prorated.   

If you are a prepaid user you need to log into your account and stop paying by turning off the auto pay function.   Prepaid users had to pay for phines up front, so you cant owe on a phone.  Prepaid has no penalty for just not paying any more in the account will self terminate.

( I do not work for Verizon.   This is primarily a customer populated forum .  When and if a Verizon employee posts they will be very clearly identified as customer support in red letters)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nancydrewes,  We know the challenge that comes in not being able to use your phone. Please remember that you can always contact us for assistance with your phone. As mama23dogs mentioned, you would need to contact us for disconnection requests: www.vzw.com/contactus.  What specific issues are you having with your iPhone 6?  Please share more details so we can help. 
TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes