Voicemail messages
Turner39

i recently stopped getting conventional voicemail messages and started getting mp3 audio texts instead on my iPhone 6.  How do I get back to regular  voicemails?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Turner39,

Let's get you the help you need. We know it's important to have voicemail that functions the way it's supposed to. When you say you had conventional voicemail, do you mean you were dialing into the mailbox and pressing pound & entering a code? If so, have you tried doing that since you started noticing the visual voicemail?

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cestewart

Hey,  the same thing started happening to me several months ago and it's been driving me nuts.  Did you ever figure out how to revert back to regular voicemails?

0 Likes
cestewart

I am having the same problem as Turner39.  I am not able to dial into the mailbox and press # & enter a code because the voicemail does not show up in Voicemails.  It only shows up as an mp3 in my texts.  Do you know how to fix this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cestewart, I can see why you would want your voicemails to act accordingly and to stop having them converted to a mp3 audio text. I'd be more than happy to help. One method I'll like to start with would be resetting your voicemail set up altogether. Please note that all prior voicemails saved and your voicemail greeting will erase with this step. Moreover, we have to ensure that your software is on the most updated version. Please go to settings> general> software update to double check if there is an update available. I have sent a message to your inbox to inquire further about accessing your account to reset your voicemail. Please reply to me there.

AkaneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes