So, I preordered my iPhone 6 16GB on 9/12 at about 6am CST.
HURLS1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I received my preorder confirmation e-mail. I've seen a ton of people saying that they've received their tracking information and have been charged for their order. I haven't received any tracking information and my card has not been charged. I called customer service, the lady acted extremely rude. I tried to chat, all reps are busy. Can anyone provide me with some clarity as to why so many people have been charged, even people that ordered after I did, but I have not? It would be great to know if there is a big delay because apparently preorders are still available for the launch day at some stores. Thanks in advance. Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So, I preordered my iPhone 6 16GB on 9/12 at about 6am CST.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There is no reason for alarm, I will take care of you. As long as you received your email confirmation, then your order went through. Because we are in the process of getting order out your card shouldn't have been charged until after the order ships. I hope that provides a little clarification.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Wish I could use "find my phone" on my 6 plus preorde.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There is no reason for alarm, I will take care of you. As long as you received your email confirmation, then your order went through. Because we are in the process of getting order out your card shouldn't have been charged until after the order ships. I hope that provides a little clarification.

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine before you, and my status hasnt changed, just says processing.

I know lots of others, and news articles say they are shipping.......

I have talked to 4 different reps, with 4 different shipping answers

0 Likes
jamiehart2008

I feel you. I am frustrated myself. I ordered an iPhone 5S last Thursday and am still waiting on my order status to change from processing! It was supposed to be overnighted but here it is Monday and the status has not even changed! I have no other phone so this is really important to me as it stinks being stuck at home with 4 little ones and no phone in case of emergency! I too have chatted, emailed, called, posted, etc. and all that I can get is they are still processing it. How long does this take? It's a 5S, not a 6!

0 Likes