iz5599

I ordered two iPhone 6's, one black one white both 16gb last Monday, 10/13/14, yes, it's been a week since I ordered them but whenever i check the order status it says the order is being processed? Also it said that we are going to be billed when the phones send... has this happened to anyone else? Have they gotten my order?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SOS
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iz5599, we're excited about your upgrades to new iPhone 6 devices! A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once your devices ship to provide you with an expected ship date.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
jsullivan53
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you got a order confirmation then they do have your order. I ordered my phone on 9/16/14 and its still "processing" it will continue to say processing until it ships out. It will also not take any money out of your account until it begins to ship. It probably hasent changed for you because all models/colors/GB are on back order

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iz5599, we're excited about your upgrades to new iPhone 6 devices! A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once your devices ship to provide you with an expected ship date.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes