cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Quick Question

tommy005
Miembro

I had ordered a shipping recycle thing for my iPhone 5s and was going to use the $300 I got for it t actually buy the iPhone 6 Plus. When I got the email confirming my shipping material were being sent it said that I would have to buy an iPhone 6 pus first before I sent my phone in but I can't because I'm using the money I get ($300) from the promotion to get the 16 gb iPhone 6 plus. How am I supposed to get the 6 without the money to by it first? I am so very confused and this is really stressing me out.

Gracias,

Tommy

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Quick Question

Community Manager
Community Manager

tommy005,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your phone. In order to receive the full trade-in credit for your iPhone 5s the upgrade or purchase of the iPhone 6 Plus would need to be processed first. Once your order is complete you will then receive a promotional code allowing you to obtain the full trade-in credit.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tommy, we'll figure this out together. When did you start the Trade In process? That date may shed some light on this for us.

SarahO_VZW

0 Me gusta

tommy005
Miembro

Today, September 14th

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta

tommy005
Miembro

Verizon Wireless Customer Support Today September 14th

0 Me gusta

tommy005
Miembro

it said I have till 9/30 to buy the new iPhone with this promotion but I want to use my trade in money from my 5s to get the new iPhone.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

tommy005,

We apologize for the delay in responding to your phone. In order to receive the full trade-in credit for your iPhone 5s the upgrade or purchase of the iPhone 6 Plus would need to be processed first. Once your order is complete you will then receive a promotional code allowing you to obtain the full trade-in credit.

KarenC_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

SamuelAdams
Novice

Yes, you have to pay for the phones with your credit card and then you'll get a Verizon credit certificate which you'll have to use to pay your Verizon bill because it can only be used at a Verizon store or online.

NO, it doesn't make sense!!!!!! Obviously the Verizon corporate people didn't think this one out very well. It's a real mess!!!!!!!!

0 Me gusta