Re: Ordered iPhone 6, recieved confirmation, card not charged, no updates?
taylormarie8046
Enthusiast - Level 3

They way Verizon has been handling this is crazy. Having a hiccup in the being of the presale is one thing but they have yet to recover from it and offer us an explanation for everything we see. I'll probably cancel my order and go in store of Friday to try my luck. Good luck to you all!

0 Likes
Pnyoung
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm a bit nervous too reading that people have had cards charged or at least a $1.00 pre-charge made and nothing has been charged to mine.  I ordered on 9/12 in the early morning hours and got confirmations but no charges.

0 Likes
scotty5626
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wouldn't cancel your order until you have your new iphone from the store in hand.

then cancel it from this order status page.

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Minkink
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I got my tracking number package will be here by 3PM EST on 9/19/14 super! For anyone wondering if ordered the 128GB Space Gray at about 8:30AM EST on 9/12/14

T_K_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow, thanks for that link I was wondering where people were going besides the normal check order status that you get from the email confirmation.

0 Likes
taylormarie8046
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'll being checking this link too! Thanks!

0 Likes
dbarr46262

Just checked using that site, ordered 9/12 and got a confirmation email saying 9/19.. Still haven't been charged but when i checked through that link it said 10/21... Now when I check there is nothing.

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Thats great!  I am drooling over here.  I ordered a 128 PLUS GOLD at 3:15 am and my device wont arrive until 10/7 from the way it looks however I havent received confirmation of any date as of yet and you have tracking details for the 9/19 ba hum ba!!! 

0 Likes
taylormarie8046
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know how it all worked out but on 9/18 at 6pm they charged my card and at 9/18 10pm they shipped my phone. I was sure that I would get it on Monday and it would sit in Tennessee this weekend. Somehow when I checked this morning it is out for delivery. I hope everyone's story works out, just wanted to let you all know!

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Thats great news.  I received my device this morning.  Activated and all.  Now I need a CASE