Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks but we all have that same link that we check 50 Times a day

Sent from my iPhone

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I called Verizon yesterday they said I might get mine next week, so fingers crossed.

0 Likes
ksniksch13

I ordered silver 6 64gb on October 15, still nothing!

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

ordered mine 11/14..supposed to ship 11/21. actually shipped 11/23. got it 11/26. It's worth it, i hope you all get your phones soon! i got the 6 with 64GB in SG if anyone's wondering.

0 Likes
waspswarm

After being strung along for months and months I think I have the answer. I plan to cancel my order for the backordered 128gb 6+ phone on or about 12/11 just shortly before it is supposed to ship. Not worth the hassle and their treatment of folks is just plain terrible customer service. Maybe it will help someone else get their phone. Additionally, someone should file a class action lawsuit. This is utterly ridiculous!

0 Likes
holychitmeng
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered way AFTER you did, and i got my phones last week. And i 64gb phones aswell

0 Likes
waspswarm

Hey Verizon Wireless Customer Support your link for my order says shipping 11/7/2014. I hate to break it to you that was 22 days ago. Nice work on your web application! Very helpful indeed!

0 Likes
waspswarm

Just cancelled my order (gold 128gb 6plus placed on 10/20/2014). That felt good! I hope that one of you gets yours sooner!

0 Likes
StephenChapman

I really hate to cancel, but at this rate, I'm done with Apple not being able to fulfill orders for a phone for over a month. It's preposterous any way you look at it, especially based on the valuation of the company alone.

I was going to make this my move to iPhone from Android, but this month+ wait has provisioned for comparable offerings in the Android market that I'm considering (though I'm not exactly thrilled, but that feeling won't last long).

I'm very, very disappointed in Apple (it's painfully clear that Jobs is no longer at the helm), as well as Verizon for not being more communicative about this fiasco. The fact that they're still taking orders and giving shipping estimates of 2 weeks is both dishonest and neglectful of current customers with long-unfulfilled orders.

For the original poster's inquiry, I ordered a gray 128 GB 6 Plus. I'm in the southeast and I placed my order ~October 20th. I can't believe I still don't have a phone yet, lol. Amazing.

0 Likes
eschwartz015
Enthusiast - Level 2

StephenChapman: The frustrating process where you order and then stand in the dark for months is because of Verizon. It benefits Apple in no way to slow the process of selling their phones. Verizon on the other hand will GLADLY attempt to talk you in to another phone if you get sick of waiting. Verizon makes A LOT more from the manufacturers of Android phones than iPhones. Verizon only started selling iPhones because of consumer demand.

I think it is a good call to cancel your order with Verizon and just start dropping by your local Apple Store (if you have one). I also switched from Android. I loved my HTC One, but I'm telling you the 6+ is the best and smoothest phone I've ever used. That is saying something coming from two HTC Ones.

After 2 months and 6 days and no communication from Verizon as to why my shipping status showed 12 days in the past (after they inexplicably cancelled my order 5 weeks into the porcess and re-started it), I took a gamble and cancelled with them and walked into an Apple Store. I had my pick of any size/color I wanted with my new 6+. They had everything in stock even though before I went there I checked there store inventory via apple.com and nothing showed in stock. Apple sets an expectation that it may take longer than it really will with their updates. Verizon does the opposite and sets an expectation that goes unmet just so they can get your sale. Best of luck. You will love the 6+

0 Likes