Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
OhioState2110

Got the same email that due to them not having received sufficient supply that it's getting shipped tomorrow. Hopefully that's all it is is a 1 day delay.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
vmarte

I just received an email that my iPhone 6 16gb in space gray would ship Monday 11/24 (original ship date was projected as 11/21) sigh.....

0 Likes
holychitmeng
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got an email saying that my order is gonna be shipped tomorrow. But im kind of skeptical cause they said i only have 1 quantity of a 64GB Space Grey 6, when i ordered two. + the gold and silver ones i ordered. I hope all goes as planned and i get my phones by Monday Smiley Happy

0 Likes
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks so much!!! I'm excited Smiley Happy

0 Likes
killswitch21

YES! I looked in the My Orders section of my Verizon account this morning,  My SG iPhone 6+ 1228GB is now listed under my Recent Orders and my card was charged yesterday,  So I am thinking it will ship Monday morning.  This is how the process went for my wife's S 64GB 6+ two weeks ago.  This is an interesting turn of events since I was also one to receive the email on Thursday about it being pushed back to 12/12  I'll keep you all posted.

0 Likes
killswitch21

Also I ordered in 10/13.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Yay I'm happy for you I gotta wait till 12/12 but I went to a store in my area and luckily someone cancelled there 128 so I'll be getting one soon hopefully they are gonna call me

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like some people are getting their phone "earlier" now. Also, Apple stores in the Eastern U.S. are showing stock on the 6 Plus, 128GB in Space Gray.

0 Likes
mamacberg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was told yesterday my Iphone 6 Plus Gold 128GB was backordered tell December 12, and I ordered my phone on October 20.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes