Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Nooooo!!! Your not serious? Was it on the website? when? and what did you order?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
holychitmeng
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just checked my order status now and they pushed my 11/21 date to 12/5.

I ordered 2 Space Grey 64GB iP6's.

1 Silver 64 GB iP6

1 Gold 64GB iP6.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Hmm I keep refreshing mine it's still the same, 11/21 I called them they said everything is still good for the old date but that was at 8 am who knows they probably got an update from the warehouse, I'll keep checking my order, hopefully it was just a mistake and it will ship tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

OMG just got email my order was just pushed to 12/12 ugh!!!!   I ordered on 11/3 128gb 6+ gold

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I just got a most recent info about your order email I'm scared ugh

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order still says 11/21 and I don't have a "most recent info" email yet. Hopefully it stays that way

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

This sucks!! I got it iphoneplus 128 gb space

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Im contacting them now cause it don't make sense that someone else order after I did days after I got theirs the only difference was color smdh

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

My order still says 11/21 too but I just got the email

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

Valoheart what did the email say??

0 Likes