Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the gold because it had an earlier ship time. Then it kept getting delayed and now is on the same date as the other colors

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I talked to a Verizon rep so far it's still a go for 11/21 they said they will be receiving a huge shipment tomorrow so there is a chance it might be processed today but it won't ship or we won't get any info until fedex leaves the facility

Sent from my iPhone

Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

wwow this sounds very hopeful for all us that are waiting  

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah i feel a lot better now

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
1854l
Enthusiast - Level 3

My order date changed from 10-29 to 11-19 yesterday. 17 hours later still no tracking info. and I know it's coming but I had my hopes up that it was shipping out this morning. Tomorrow?

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah rep said huge shipment is coming tomorrow everything is still on track it might start processing today but your not getting a tracking until fedex leaves the warehouse

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
rollos10
Enthusiast - Level 2

which iphone did you get

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm hoping this "huge" shipment actually comes and we all get our phones

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Right well see

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
holychitmeng
Enthusiast - Level 2

They just pushed my order back to 12/5 Smiley Sad

0 Likes