Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

Jane; I like the link. As I suspected; no one has 128gb 6 plus in gray. At least not here on the East coast where I live. Looks like I picked the extra storage and it was a bad call on my part. And worst of all it is costing me $100 more....

Well it is what it is at this point. I have been waiting almost 6 weeks now, what is another week or two. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I have also been waiting a long time. I doubt we'll see these phones before Christmas. How sad is this situation. Two apple stores within a two hour drive have had them, but I don't want to take my newborn out that far by myself

Kind regards,

Jane Dobreski

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I think we'll get em before Xmas probably beginning mid December tho

Sent from my iPhone

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I wish I would've just ordered the 64 gb i would have had it they seem to be caught up with there shipment if they are able to ship next day if people ordered them just 2 days ago

Sent from my iPhone

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Me too! I really wish I would have just went with the 64GB. sigh.

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

so i spoke to a few verizon reps. one on the customer care line and two from my local store, all three said that they get notifications in their system regarding delays, and they didn't see a delay for the 11/21 shipments, so they believe that as of right now, the 11/21 shipments should go ahead as scheduled. the only delay they're heard of recently were 11/14 shipments getting delayed to the 21st. here's hoping this is true!

Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I HOPE this is true for everyone that is waiting  

blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

Donnat757 same here. I'm hoping this is true. But I've been told each time I've called, which is about 5 times, that the 11/21 date was holding

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Well see, I say let's all post on here if we get any shipping information

Sent from my iPhone

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I wish if they have the shipment ready they would get started a little early... shit lol

Sent from my iPhone