Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Thank god!!! Hopefully that helps us and all the ppl keep preordering that have a 12/12 date

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Read on apple.com thread someone who ordered 6+ 128gb sg phone shipped today, they ordered 10/24 but didn't say if they ordered through apple or which carrier.  I hope this a sign of hope that we will get a shipping notice soon.....

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

Don't set yourself up for frustration. I ordered a 6+ 126gb on 10-13-2014. not shipped yet, still showing ship by 10/31/2014....

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

@jbarn and I are rowing around in the same boat......

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

west_racing theres reportedly a long delay on the 128 GB 6+ phones.. i'd call and get some updated info if you could

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Well reading more on that same thread it look like everyone that is getting shipment notice for 128gb ordered through apple....so my question if u ordered through Apple u will get ur phone first before others that order through their carriers...read someone posted that they ordered through Verizon in mid October  n still nothing but the person who ordered through Apple on October 26 has shipment info n will get their phone tomorrow smdh

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

This is a great site to track iPhones. It's crazy that the apple stores seem to have them but cell providers don't Smiley Sad

http://www.seaturtle.org/idevice/?zip=29229&part=MGCQ2

Kind regards,

Jane Dobreski

0 Likes
1854l
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried locating the 6+ on istocknow.com?  There are 5 apple stores within 40 miles of me and I checked today for the regular 6. Those are scarce but all of the locations have at least 2 or more options on the plus. One even had all but one of the plus for verizon. So check istocknow. It's worth it if you can find it local, no more waiting. For me I think my order's hold up is the reg 6 sg 64.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the info but I have no choice in waiting on Verizon for my phone unfortunately.   I am doing an early edge upgrade from a 2 yr contract and there was a special upgrade for the iPhone 6 that ended on November 2.  If I cancel n try to get it from Apple or best buy now I will not be eligible.  I originally ordered 6+ 64gb on November 1st but decided I wanted more memory so when I went back to the store near my house to have it changed the store cancelled my order n when they tried to reorder I wasn't eligible for an iPhone upgrade only an droid turbo, so I was upset n went to the original store I ordered from n spoke to the manager and that's when he realize it was a special that ended, but since he knew I orginally order on the 1st he override it for me luckily.  So all I can do is wait, I am at the mercy of verizon....

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

I will not be calling Verizon again unless I do not get my phone by December. I am not going to set my self up for getting upset at their lack of knowing anything about what is going on. It is better for me to keep my composure and wait it out. If they fail miserably the call they get will be me cancelling my service. I do not currently have a contract on a couple of my lines, and would just move them if it comes to that.

Yes; I have called them and e-mail weeks ago and no nothing more now than I did before.

0 Likes