Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Did they give you your shipping confirmation?

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm staying hopeful because I've called twice since ordering and my order still shows as 11/21 at the latest. and what i meant was if anyone knew if the 12/05 availibility date the site was showing would have any effect on orders currently waiting to be processed and shipped.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I doubt it I'm staying hopeful too I think we'll get it

Sent from my iPhone

Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I had ordered before, and when the ship date changed on the website for new orders, they sent me an email on my first ship date and said it was delayed to the one on the site. Smiley Sad

Kind regards,

Jane Dobreski

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blerner28,

I can understand your concern. I know how exciting it is to get a new device. You can always check the status of your order by following this link: http://vz.to/1zj4shn You will also get an update in e-mail when the order is actually ready to ship. Dates are subject to change due to inventory. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
jbarn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for keeping it positive   The link that you referenced only says that the order is processing...same thing it said a month ago when I ordered the phone.  I would say that the link is of no help when people are reaching for some type of answers.  My most recent ship date is 11/21, and the customer service rep on the phone was certain that it would ship on that date.  I understand that there is nothing we can do as consumers, but the "scripted" answer from Verizon in this forum doesn't help.

Thanks for trying,

Me

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I feel you kevin...

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Anyone 11/21 received any shipping info today??

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
RedneckRickies
Enthusiast - Level 3

I also had the expected availability of 11/21 - but nothing yet except for an email over the weekend telling me to back up my contacts in preparation for my new phone.  Still waiting... 😞

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Same here some of 11/14 got lucky and got shipping info in the beginning of the week, I'm hoping some got theirs that will at least give me alittle hope.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes