Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
bombero336
Enthusiast - Level 2

I finally received my tracking number and the phone should be here tomorrow, tuesday, as per fedex. I received my email from verizon informing me my phone shipped monday morning 10. Monday afternood 2 oclock I received an email from verizon saying my order was delayed due to a shortage of phones and my new order date was the 24th of november. I am assuming these were sent in the wrong order seeing as my original delivery date was the 14th, and I will not receive the phone till the 18th, but seriously?! I have had no comunication from verizon until 3 days past the date I expected the phone and now they are sending information I should have had a week ago. The tracking number is from fedex, so I am fairly confident I will have my phone tomorrow, but this has been a miserable experience.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
rollos10
Enthusiast - Level 2

did you get a shipping confirmation email or did it only show up on your account?

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

When did you place your order originally?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
moded
Enthusiast - Level 3

GUYS! Before you go and cancel your order you should call and check, because I never recoved a shipping conformation, but I ended up having to call 3 times before I was told my order had shipped and was on it's way.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Did your order information change?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
bombero336
Enthusiast - Level 2

My original order date was the 26th of october. my order changed from pre-order to order firday, the 14th night. That same night it showed up in my order history in my account. On sunday I had a tracking number from fed ex when I checked my order status. I received a shipping confirmation email monday morning from verizon. I received a order delay email monday afternoon. I will update tomorrow if/when I get my phone.

0 Likes
moded
Enthusiast - Level 3

No my order info didn't change, I would reccomend calling Verizon and asking them to check it

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

They just changed the ship date for the 128gb 6+ gold from 12/5 to 12/12. I'll never see this phone. Apple will have the iPhone 7 out before these get shipped.

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

hey guys, I've been watching the thread pretty carefully, and was hoping someone could help me with something. i ordered a 64 GB iPhone 6 SG on 11/14 and was told it would ship by/on 11/21...now I'm seeing 12/05 on the site as the availability date..is that for phones ordered now?

0 Likes
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

It's supposed to be for people who order now, not for people who have already ordered. It doesn't always play out that way though 😕 they are delaying a lot of orders.

0 Likes