Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Lomalazuri
Enthusiast - Level 3

If it is showing in your order history that is a good thing.  The tracking number will probably come in an email sometime mid to late on Monday and you should have the phone on Wednesday. 

Also, the signature required is "indirect" which means you can leave a signed note for Fedex (if you feel comfortable doing that) to leave the package at your door if you are not home.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I think next time I'm just gonna wait until the phone is available in stores I can't do this preorder shit anymore to much stress but hopefully it is shipped by 11/21 we can complain all day but that's not helping the situation at all its not coming any sooner I'm sure other carriers are going through the same I hear at&t consumers have to wait until Xmas so I'm gonna be thankful

Sent from my iPhone

dawhsy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Your phone will most likely ship before that date. If anyone has a delayed ship date till 11/21 or 12/5 I promise you Will get information before then

theusualsuspect

I ended up going to the local Apple Store.  They seem to have plenty on hand.  We opened the account under my wife's name since mine are still on backorder and I cannot cancel it since I am not a current customer.  So much for Verizon and their order system. I found out Apple has sufficient stock in most of their Southern California Stores.  Wish I would have known earlier, I would have gone in there and bought them.  Hopefully someone else can use the ones I ordered but can't cancel, save them 7 weeks of waiting.

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

Which did you order?

Kind regards,

Jane Dobreski

0 Likes
moded
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seems that I was told that mine was back orderd until dec. 2nd but it turns out mine shipped and I just didn't get the notification

0 Likes
thomp722010
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 2 iPhone 6 silver 64GB on 11/6 and 1 on 11/7 (same) had to cancel one from 11/6 due to an error and reordered it on 11/9. All 3 had a ship by date of 11/14. Late 11/14 the order status changed in my verizon my orders area from pre-order to an order (This showed as the order date changing to 11/14 and a new line appearing saying 4G 4FF PRE-INSTALLED SIM). When I looked at my orders in my verizon this morning there were tracking numbers on all 3 iPhones. Also my order now stated that it was shipped overnight, tracking says it will be here Tues! (I am in CO). If you go in your my orders under your my verizon account and you see your order date change and that line of the SIM added that indicates that they are prepping your phone for shipment so you should be getting a tracking number soon! Good luck to you all!!

theusualsuspect

I ordered 2 6+ 64GB silvers, and 1 6+ 16GB Silver.  None of them ever showed up, and my order has never updated.  As of tonight it still states the ship date is 10/31.  I guess they really meant 10/31/2015.  When I was in the local Apple store I asked about the 128's, they said the order time is 1-2 weeks, or at least that is what they have been seeing.

0 Likes
hashwee

Ordered an iPhone 6, silver, 64 gb on 11/8 with shipping to be 11/14.  Order number always said it was being processed and check back tomorrow.  This morning, still said same thing.  Also when looking in order history in My Verizon account it never gave any order info.  Then this morning the order was there with tracking number!  Will be delivered tomorrow.  Meanwhile the order number from the original number still says it's being processed.  So watch your order history in your My Verizon account, when the equipment agreement pops up in Documents then you should get the order in the order history.  Best of luck!

0 Likes
jbarn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered iPhone 6 Plus 128GB 10/18/2014.  The date keeps getting pushed back, and the current date is 11/21/2014.  It would be really nice to play with during Thanksgiving weekend.   Guess I will just keep using my crappy S3 till then.  I do like how my return date for the phone has expired and I don't even have it yet.

0 Likes