Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
theusualsuspect

I tried noth Apple and BB, but since I am not yet a VZW customer, when they run a check on me, the existing order I have comes up, and I am told that I need to contact VZW to change the order, there is nothing they can do.  VZW now tells me they can't cancel the order because I am not yet a customer, so the system will not allow them to. I am just stuck.  I missed the tradein credit, and they just raised the ETF, so if I find it does not work for me, it will cost more to leave.  Communication would go a long way, to bad the Company that sells communications can't communicate withe their suppliers or customers.  I wonder how many devices get stolen and they do not know as they have poor accounting.  I still cannot believe Apple does not have a production schedule, and ship dates, and Verizon has no way of knowing what they have ordered, versus what they have received, and what they need to order.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

I am having the same issue. My order was to ship 11/14 and it still says processing. I have no updated information.

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered October 24th

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

This is were verizon cx form support would chime in and be like "I know your really excited for your phone thank you for your patience. " lol

Sent from my iPhone

phonebuff11

I Received my Iphone 6+ 128gb space gray, on 11/14/14 i ordered it on 10/11/14. The wait was indeed frustrating, but nevertheless happy i finally got it. Hopefully every one else get theirs shipped soon.

0 Likes
moded
Enthusiast - Level 3

iPhone 6 16gb space grey orderd oct 26th due to ship yesterday still no notice of t shipping my card was charged mov 9th and I got the receipt email on job 9th saying it would ship on 11/14

0 Likes
bombero336
Enthusiast - Level 2

I understand they are backordered. I realize that verizon cannot send a phone they do not have. The phone rep and my email said it would ship by the 14th. I understand that things happen and they were unable to fullfill my order by that date, but no email, no contact, nothing. When I contact them, I wait for an answer and the only thing they can come up with is they have no idea, and I will receive an email when it does ship. I really think they never had any idea when they could fill the order, they just wanted to get me locked in and then deal with it later. Waiting for the phone is not the issue, the epic costomer service fail is.

moded
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here bomb I'm starting to get mad that they could tell me when it will ship when I pay for it, but when it is supposed to come I'm left lied to and hanging without a phone, I'm starting to think about canceling the order and swiching back to AT&T

0 Likes
bombero336
Enthusiast - Level 2

My order was identical to yours, space gray 16g on the 26th, ship by date of the 14th of november. Last night my order stopped showing as a pre-order and shows up in my order history on my account, no tracking number or any sort of communication from verizon.

0 Likes
moded
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've also heard of them showing up without any order notice so I'm kind of in the dark and I dont want my package to be sent back because it requires a signature.

0 Likes