Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Hopefully just one more week and I'll have mine hopefully less than that most of the ppl who were supposed to get there's shipped by 11/14 had Theres shipped a few days before

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

My phone shipped on Thursday and as  of last night the phone arrived at the sort facility in my state

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

You should be there today then!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

It doesn't delivery on weekends they said

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Really FedEx?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

That's what verizon said. And it keeps saying it's gonna deliver on Monday. So idk

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

That's probably why then you should actually call FedEx and make sure or check your estimated delivery date through FedEx.com

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Lomalazuri
Enthusiast - Level 3

The shipping from Verizon indicates that it is not a weekend delivery which is why you will get yours on Monday.  I had the same situation where mine shipped on a Thursday and I received on a Monday. 

Incidentally, I was really getting nervous about the first trade-in phone that I sent for the promo.  It was mailed on 10/29.  I finally got an email today saying it was received.  I am thinking with the amount of phones they are receiving that this will also be something that will be slower than we all hoped. I have two more to send in and was considering going to the store to drop them off and have them acknowledge the receipt somehow.  I may still do that.  I hope I get the $200 on the first one soon.

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Correct. I don't mind waiting another 2 days

0 Likes
theusualsuspect

When did you order yours?  Looking at the thread it appears those that ordered around 10/14 already have, or theirs are being shipped, mine still has not shipped, and they still cannot say when it will be shipped. Meanwhile, I am without a device, mine on my old carrier was on it;s last leg, and have finally died.

0 Likes