Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

So what is everyone waiting for? How long have you been waiting ? What did you order ? What do accounts say so far?

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
kilgalli

theusualsuspect,

Investigate the original order confirmation. Verizon has sent me multiple messages with the wrong order number specified and I also get an error message, however, the order number on the original emailed receipt works for me. If it does not then that is something I would definitely talk to customer support about.

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I was just told any iphone 6 64 gb places from October 13 to onto we 27th WILL ship this Friday. November 14th

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

For me it is not about the delivery, it is the poor communication. It will all be done when this order is complete. If I did nto really need a new phone I would have cancelled. I have an old HTC that I cannot even run newer apps on, so I will be happy when my phone arrives regardless of how long it takes. I will also "Never" pre-order anything from Verizon again. Bite me once your fault, bite me again it would be my fault....

0 Likes
ksg96
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Hope!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

We will see

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jeanne930,

Don't go! Sorry for the delay in response, we answer posts in order received. Thanks again for your patience.

-PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi West_Racing,

20 years of loyalty is awesome! We would heart broken if you decided to leave. We know that new devices are exciting, and we want get your order to you as soon as possible. The orders are shipped based on make/model, time submitted, and device availability. Keep checking the order status page, it will update once the device has been shipped.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
Infensus
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered: iPhone 6+ SG 64GB

Order Date: October 15th

Received: November 12th

Never received a shipping notification, nor did the shipment appear in my FedEx delivery manager.

Interestingly - they didn't even request a signature and left the phone by my front door.

Hope this helps set expectations for other people.  I believe my initial delivery date was November 7th.  But it was very close to the cutoff for Nov 14th timelines.

As a side note.  A colleague of mine ordered the identical phone through T-Mobile and he is still waiting.

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered that exact phone and my ship date is this Friday. November 14th. Hopefully that's when mine will ship. Congrats to your new phone!

0 Likes