Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Jclgodale3,

Oh my! I apoloigize that your device was shipped to the wrong address. Was the device delivered and signed for at this address or returned back to us? If returned, have we updated the order address? We want to make sure that your issue is resolved.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
jclgodale3

PamelaF_VZW ,

My order # [removed] Yes. It was shipped to the wrong address but the tracking said no one was home to accept it...so they will keep trying. Wow. It is in California. It should be in North Alabama delivering to me. I received my confirmation letter last Friday October 31st. FedEx Tracking number [removed] due to deliver yesterday. My wife called Verizon customer support the night at 10:13pm after when seeing the tracking number showed it was at the Memphis FedEx hub but was headed to Dana Point California instead of my home. She talked to Brittany who promptly put her on the phone with a supervisor named Sherrell whom assured her they would intercept it in Memphis and reroute it to my home in North Alabama. I knew that would never happen and it did not. It is now sitting at the Fedex Hub in Dana Point, Ca waiting to try redelivery to the WRONG ADDRESS! So...if you even answer here OR via my email you have on file, OR my phone number you have on file I would be highly shocked based on this experience here

Personal info removed as required by

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jclgodale3!

Thanks for the details, your efforts are appreciated! Let's get to the bottom of this. I will be sending you a Private Message within the next 2-3 minutes.

Thanks,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

I have a question for Verizon. I have been told that phones are being shipped in order based on when the orders were placed. As we can all see here that is not true. There are people with orders from 10-02-2014 that have no information or phone shipped to them. Then there are people who have order as late as 10-24-2014 and they have phones in hand or at least in route.

Can someone at Verizon, who really knows, tell all of us what is the criteria for which you are choosing the order you are shipping phones ? (please verify with your managers before posting something that is not true and upsetting more customers. Also; do not ignore the question as that will upset your customers too!)

0 Likes
Mkdb77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Checked istocknow today and they finally have an iPhone 6 64 Sg at my Apple store. Unfortunately I have to wait for Verizon I already paid for the phone. In order to cancel I would have to wait for a refund check to arrive in the mail at least a 10 day process. Frustrating. So close yet so far away. I lost my iPhone 5 to a treacherous swimming pool in JULY. I've been waiting for this iPhone 6 64gb since July!!

Order date 10/17

est ship. 11/14

0 Likes
phonebuff11

Ordered my an iphone 6+ on 10/11/2014, called verizon and they told me ive been pushed back to the 11/21/2014. Went to the apple store yesterday, and ironically the exact phone i ordered is in stock ( the Verizon wireless version too). Why do i have to wait 2 more week for a phone that is in stock at apple. How do things like this happen?

0 Likes
jclgodale3

And what did you find out???

0 Likes
nahameanson
Enthusiast - Level 3

After a month long wait my phone finally shipped. Ordered 10/10 with a 11/7 ship by date and saw this morning that my cc was charged and when i checked my order status online it had a valid tracking #. What sucks (and is absurd) is that I won't receive the phone until Monday...I'm a new customer and have me locked into a 2 year contract where they are going to make plenty of money off me yet skimp to save a few dollars by shipping it a slower method. Unreal

0 Likes
tdi-josh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just a thought. It's not fair to compare across model types, sizes, and colors. For example the wait for a 6+ 128gb in silver is much different than for the Space Gray 6+ 64gb. Almost all of the Apple stores have the 6+ silver in stock, but very few have the SG. So when you see someone (like myself) that ordered on 10/24 and (should get 11/7/2014) and shipped on the 4th, that can't be compared to someone who ordered the SG before the 10/24th. In addition there maybe a difference also on what type of account you have (Verizon would have to confirm this). My order was on a business account so that might influence things also.

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

Business account also. Don't think that makes any difference(although it may should have some influence). The color may very well be the delay though.

0 Likes