Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered my iphone 6 64 gb space grey w an estimated ship date of 11/14 . spoke to a representative yesterday who said it will be shipped that day and delivered on the 16th . i ordered on the 24th

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Dchelgren
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know if you order the phone with the Edge program and find it in a store like Best Buy or even Apple can you cancel your order and still get the Edge deal from a non-verizon store? I ordered a Silver 6+ 64gb on 10/20 and based on all the delays just wondered if it would be worth checking around and how easy/hard it was to cancel the Edge deal and if it was available through another retailer. I appreciate any help!

0 Likes
tdigats27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I did this yesterday at the apple store.  

0 Likes
Mkdb77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its cool to see the early orders getting filled. Some have cancelled the preorders and picked up the phones in store. Happy for them, especially the OP. On to the next rounds. I'm a Oct 17 order. Hoping my 11/14 shipping date doesn't get pushed back.   iPhone 6 64g SG.

Mkdb77
Enthusiast - Level 2

The 16th is a Sunday. Does fed ex deliver on Sunda?

0 Likes
fochey
Enthusiast - Level 3

what's weird is that mine still says ship by date of 10/24. Unlike a lot of you I have not even received an email saying the date is pushed back.

coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine does too. It says 10/24 but I have to keep asking verizon when the ship date is because I haven't received one email besides the one right after I ordered. They assured me that it 11/10 and it will be overnighted and will arrive to me on 11/11. I ordered 10/18 for iPhone 6 64gb gold.

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Dchelgren, I was on the Edge program for my 5s that the year 50 would have been in January but all I had to do was pay two payments and did the trade in. I was able to do that at the Best Buy Mobile store last night. They called it Edging Up. They collected two payments then charged me the taxes like what is normally done and started me on the new Edge program.

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Mkdb77, I hope you does get shipped prior to the 11/14 date.

0 Likes
jslay31509
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine on 10/14. Ship date was 10/31 but I haven't received it or any form of communication to say it's been delayed at all. It's not even listed in My Orders on my account!

0 Likes