Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Snotnugget
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 2 64 GB 6's on 10/3 (Boston). Was given a 10/31 "ship by" date and that status hasn't changed. No updates or other details. Assuming like previous releases that shipments lots will arrive and clear out the people with the same dates around the same time. Will try to remember to come back when my status changes...

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
iMonster24

Ordered 6+ on 9/19 with expected ship date of 10/31 😞

0 Likes
InkedUpDad
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bumping the thread so that others can participate.

Re: Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

You ordered the same exact date and same exact phone that I did, Keeping my fingers crossed that with in the next 10 days we hear good news 🙂

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Sounds like there were several of us that ordered at the same time. I was told by a Verizon Rep that the distribution and supply are different for different parts of the US.

No word for me either today.

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks 🙂

GMSwaim88
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered 2 space grey 128g iphone 6+'s on 9/20.  Ship by date 10/31.  No change in order status.  CC not charged.  SO CAL.

jmlinz

I ordered a 6+ 64GB space grey on 9/19 and originally was given a guaranteed ship by 10/24 but that quickly changed to 10/31 and is still at that.  I am also in So Cal.

0 Likes
retro80zkids
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a space grey on 9/19 with a ship date of `11/7.  I am on the west coast and nada so far! Getting very impatient!

Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is getting ridiculous, a friend of mine ordered hers at the same time I did 9/26 but for sprint and her estimated date is 11/7. It's not just verizon, it's every carrier. Apple need to step up their game. I bet they're holding back to raise the supply and demand.

0 Likes