I think I am beyond going out of my mind waiting from my status to change....
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

.  So here is a question for everyone, on average, how many times a day do you check your Order Status hoping to see a tracking number?

Labels (1)
Re: I think I am beyond going out of my mind waiting from my status to change....
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

Atleast 4 or more times, When changed just shorlty ago tho

0 Likes
Re: I think I am beyond going out of my mind waiting from my status to change....
taylormarie8046
Enthusiast - Level 3

Probably every 20 minutes. I'm hoping to get something by the end of day Smiley Sad

0 Likes
taylormarie8046
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you place your order? Just trying to time it out to see if I should expect something.

0 Likes
ohmss21
Enthusiast - Level 2

I check my order status every 60 seconds

Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

That's what I was looking for.  I think we are about even then.  Sad but true!!!!

0 Likes
biohazarddesi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I check mine every 30 mins and I get more and more upset when I see that the status has NOT changed. After today, I am going to give up hope and I will never pre-order anything from Verizon again.

0 Likes
IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1

My best guess would be around 500 times a day. I think I may be OCD.

0 Likes
Suezyg23451
Contributor - Level 2

No, OCD would be  not only having it on your computer screen at work and pressing F5  every 10 minutes but then having and Icon on your home screen called "Order Status" on your iPhone in case you have to get up from your chair at work and check your order status.  Smiley Happy

IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1

Oh no, I have not thought about sending an icon to my iPhone screen. lol

0 Likes