I ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128GB space gray on 9/26/14 and the status still hasn't changed from in process
DeckNobets
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128GB space grey on 9/26/14 and my status hasn't changed from in process yet.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128GB space gray on 9/26/14 and the status still hasn't changed from in process
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome, DeckNobets! Waiting is never easy! As
h00t mentioned, you'll be able to see a change from Processing once the phone officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. Since you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Congrats on your new iPhone Plus!

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on  Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 plus 128GB space gray on 9/26/14 and the status still hasn't changed from in process
h00t
Enthusiast - Level 3

Usually you wont see a change until the device has shipped.  So once it ships you should get an email with tracking information via FedEx's website.  Hope this helps Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DeckNobets, we're so excited about your uprgade to a new iPhone 6 plus! Based on the availability of that device in our inventory, it is still on back order. However, did you receive a confirmation e-mail which provides you with an expected ship date?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DeckNobets
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it says 10/31/14 expected delivery date

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome, DeckNobets! Waiting is never easy! As
h00t mentioned, you'll be able to see a change from Processing once the phone officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. Since you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Congrats on your new iPhone Plus!

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on  Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
DeckNobets
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no change.

0 Likes
kristy714
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the exact same configuration that you did - 128 GB Space Gray iPhone Six Plus - on 9/28. I am a member of several forums tracking order and ship dates for the various configurations and carriers. The super frustrating thing is that there are a lot of people who ordered the exact same phone we did as late as October 10th (from Verizon) and they already have their phones or at least a notification that it has shipped along with tracking information. It's incredibly frustrating.

Either Verizon is shipping severely out of order or there is something wrong with our orders.

There is NO EXCUSE for Verizon to fill an order for a 128 GB SG iPhone 6+ ordered on 10/10 before they fill the exact same orders placed on 9/26 and 9/28. What happened to first come, first served?

Next time, I will just go to the Apple Store and pick one up. The store in my area has consistently had stock of the phone I ordered.

0 Likes
MJ777
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the same configuration, 6+ 128 SG, on 9/24/2014. My confirmation email indicated a ship by date of 10/31. It looks like some of the orders are shipping early. Hope mine does as well.

Good luck to everyone.

0 Likes
DeckNobets
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got confirmation on my order its delivered today and will be here 10-28-14.

giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Yea my order just changed for the same exact phone and now I'm waiting for a email with a tracking number. How long did that take for you to get the tracking number?

0 Likes