Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24.  Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet?  My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
sandys_vzw
Verizon Employee

monkeybuttqueen,

Apologies for the conflicting information about the return period. That email is an automated email and is not taking into consideration the back order status of your order. You will have a 14 day Worry Free Guarantee period based off of the date that your device is delivered. We appreciate your patience with this ordering process.

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24. Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet? My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
NJ_Analyst
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered my 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus over the phone on September 19 and received the same shipping date of October 24.  I received an email confirmation and a text message at the time that the order was placed. No tracking information yet and no charge to my credit card.  When I placed the phone order I was told that the shipping date would not be later than October 24.

Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24. Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet? My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
Mulli47

Ordered 9-15, still no change

0 Likes
Maxxilla

I ordered on the 12th and my order was cancelled.  I ordered again on the 19th and for a while my order was "processing"; now my order no longer exists.  I would laugh if I wasn't so angry.

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24.  Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet?  My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
wesh50072

same here I place my order on the 19th and this is all I got.

We received your order and it is in process.    

Expected Ship Date:     10/31/2014

what I don't get it that my brother has sprint place is order on the 28th on apple website and he got a tracking number recently  and is due to be deliver the 14th that's only a two week waiting period while most of us are on a 3 week already.

0 Likes
Daylawn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just a little update.  I ordered my 16GB IPhone 6 Plus on September 24th with an expected shipping date of October 24th, still no change and my order is still processing.  From what Ive both heard and understand, apple is ramping up the production of the 6Plus to meet the demand.  Oddly enough, the devises that are being produced seem to be going to the stores rather than to fill preorders.  Can't really blame verizon for that.  However, apple does have plenty of these devises produced to start shipping to those with preorders, as they become available.  Rather than doing this apple seems to be stocking up on devises so they can send out a "3rd wave" of devises, which is why many of us who ordered on different days, have similar expected shipping dates and will probably have the devises around the same time.  It's frustrating to have to wait so long, just so apple can spend a minimal amount of money to get the devises out, but there's nothing any of us can really do but wait and keep out fingers crossed.  Have any of you who ordered from sept. 20-25 received any tracking numbers?  Keep me updated.

0 Likes
TheBigOrange0711

October 24 is most likely the next big ship out of phones. I know that a lot of stores are getting shipments of the 16GB iphone 6 and some of the smaller stores are getting people's orders shipped within 48 hours but it only seems to be the 16GB ones. Everyone still waiting for an Iphone 6 will most likely get theirs on the 24th. It could be sooner but I highly doubt it seeing that very few people that preorder after release have received their phone. If they have consider them very lucky. If you order more than one phone it's going to ship once they have all the items in the order. Hang in there everyone.

0 Likes
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update:  I received my tracking number today.

0 Likes
cmoriarity
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same order date and 10/24 delivery...no tracking number. Still hopeful it'll be on time.

Daylawn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I actually recently talked to a Verizon Customer Service Rep. and from what HE TOLD me, the expected shipping dates are the latest the devise will SHIP and have become much more accurate now that they have had the time to produce more phones.  This means that your device should ship before or on Oct. 24th, and if not, you should call custoner support to see what's going on. Keep in mind that you may not receive your devise on the 24th depending on when it ships and what your shipping method is.  Fingers crossed you get your devise soon!

Dylan

0 Likes