Re: I order the iphone 6s plus on Sept.12, the delivery date is Oct. 7. but when I sign in to myverizon now the date is Sept.25. I that the shipping date is for Sept. 25. I called verizon but they could not tell me why it changed.
shu502
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update- I got my tracking number late yesterday. It will get it on September 25 !!

Re: I order the iphone 6s plus on Sept.12, the delivery date is Oct. 7. but when I sign in to myverizon now the date is Sept.25. I that the shipping date is for Sept. 25. I called verizon but they could not tell me why it changed.
ItsRyan
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's awesome shu502!  I knew you would get it on the 25th!

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm supposed to have my phone shipped to my store. They have no record of it even coming! Nothing is going on with my shipping the tracking number hasn't made any movement. Like what was the point of staying up till 3am. They are so bad at organizing this!

0 Likes
shu502
Enthusiast - Level 2

Don't give up. If you have a tracking number you phone should be on its way. I hope that it will be there tomorrow for you. Don't give up!

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

lol I'm so tempted to just go wait in line!

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Don't worry.  If you have tracking information then you'll be fine.  The FedEx website should show what day they're planning to deliver your phone to you or the store you selected.  And don't fret about movement...my phone has been idle since it was shipped.  I'm sure you'll see movement sometime late this evening or tomorrow as it starts to work through the process.  You'll be fine...don't worry to much. 

0 Likes