I just purchased an IPhone 6 and am not receiving text messages from Sprint users (or Republic Wireless users.)
AMF2

I just purchased an iPhone 6 and ported my phone number from Republic Wireless.  I am not receiving texts from Sprint users or Republic Wireless, which I believe uses the Sprint network also.  Last night, I received an email from Republic Wireless stating my account with them was terminated. I have tried many of the suggestions on line to correct this problem.  What else can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just purchased an IPhone 6 and am not receiving text messages from Sprint users (or Republic Wireless users.)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AMF2,

Help has arrived! What zip code are you experiencing this issue in? Has this affected data or voice at all? Is this occurring with iMessages only or standard SMS as well? Are you able to send text messages to these users?

EfrainM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: I just purchased an IPhone 6 and am not receiving text messages from Sprint users (or Republic Wireless users.)
AMF2

The texting problem seems to be resolved. I was told this morning that it could take up to 72 hours for text to work properly. I tried all the tricks I could fine online such as soft reboot, toggling settings, resetting the network settings, etc. I am relieved it seems to be working fine this afternoon! Thanks for your help!

Ana Maria

"Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1Thess 5:16-18

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Whew! That's great to hear. I'm glad to hear that everything appears to be up and running. Please let us know if any questions or concerns arise in the future.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes