How to cancel my iPhone 6 preorder?
xoalg

I'm trying to cancel my order but I don't know how to. I currently don't have a Verizon account because I don't have a Verizon number. I ordered it on here, but I want to get a different phone with a different plan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to cancel my iPhone 6 preorder?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, nighattariq! Are you also a new customer or an existing customer? If you are a new customer, you would contact the Sales team at 800.256.4646.
If you are an existing customer, please contact our Internet Order team at 866.338.7390 with the order confirmation information to cancel the order.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you're looking to cancel your pre-order xoalg. This will cause you to lose your place in "line" and possibly have to wait longer for shipping. However, I understand you need to be on the right plan. Since you don't have an account, to do this you will have to contact our Sales Team; they can be reached at 800-256-4646.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
nighattariq

I would also like to cancel my iPhone 6 Plus preorder.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, nighattariq! Are you also a new customer or an existing customer? If you are a new customer, you would contact the Sales team at 800.256.4646.
If you are an existing customer, please contact our Internet Order team at 866.338.7390 with the order confirmation information to cancel the order.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes