How much is the deductible for a screen repair with insurance?
pootytang

i have the Verizon insurance how much is the deductible for screen replace ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how much is deductible on screen repair with insurance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question pootytang! You can check the deductible here -> http://spr.ly/65868bd0y

ShirazP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question pootytang! You can check the deductible here -> http://spr.ly/65868bd0y

ShirazP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ErikaDobbins
Enthusiast - Level 1

After it took me almost 2 days to get my claim approved!. Now, I don't have the option for screen replacement on a very common phone? I’m trying to compromise here? I can send my phone to family members in other states like AZ, El Paso or even send it to Asurion for the screen to get replaced and I don't have any options than to spend $250 for a refurbish replacement phone that doesn't even come with the original charger? Might think of giving customer more options or change your cruddy advertising!. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are in need of a screen replacement. Have a working device is essential and we want to help as much as we can. Does your device work at all? The repair options will rely on parts availability for your specific device. What did Asurion advise about this option? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes