How do I transfer contacts from my pantech breakout to an iphone6s?
Mercury1

I am having trouble getting my Pantech Breakout to recognize my iphone6s.  I want to transfer my contacts to the iphone. Any advice??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get my pantech breakout to link up with an iphone6s via bluetooth?
ChiefPopeye
Enthusiast - Level 3

have you tried to find the android to apple transfer application? it is usually found in the app store on your Pantech device.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my pantech breakout to link up with an iphone6s via bluetooth?
ChiefPopeye
Enthusiast - Level 3

have you tried to find the android to apple transfer application? it is usually found in the app store on your Pantech device.

0 Likes
Mercury1

No, my Pantech was disabled when my iphone was activated.

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my  pantech breakout to link up with an iphone6s via bluetooth?
ChiefPopeye
Enthusiast - Level 3

even though your device is no longer able to connect to cellular data it should still have the ability to connect to wifi and download the application. if you are having trouble you can take your Pantech and your iphone to a local apple store and they will transfer the information for you. assuming you have an apple store near you of course.

0 Likes
Mercury1

Thanks much!!

0 Likes