cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

¿Cómo puedo evitar que una aplicación use mucha data?

tedarimoto
Miembro

Mi madre usa una aplicación de video con Wi-Fi residencial, lo cual es increíble.  Cuando está fuera, usa la aplicación de video y mi data usa cohetes.  Intento desactivar la aplicación de video para que no use la data móvil en el 6s plus, pero no puedo.  ¿Por qué no puedo controlar el uso de la data móvil de la aplicación de video?  ¡Ayuda!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: 6s plus cell data utilization

Weth
Líder Sénior

You went to settings - cellular and turned off cellular data for that app there?   Try rebooting phone.  Also look to see if there is option to use lower resolution stream. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Weth
Líder Sénior

You went to settings - cellular and turned off cellular data for that app there?   Try rebooting phone.  Also look to see if there is option to use lower resolution stream. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

tedarimoto
Miembro

Rebooting worked, thank you.  Yes, I went to settings to try and turn-off cell service.  Each time mother is outside of wifi area and may use cell service, I will try to remember to reboot.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to ensure this gets resolved. Was what was recommened a correct resolution? If not, may we have some further details so we can offer support? KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta