How can you find an accurate date when you will receive iPhone 6+?
TnRush
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the iPhone 6+ 64 gb Space Grey on 9/12 at 4 AM CST. I was under the impression that I would receive my phone on 9/19? My preorder status currently says We have your order and it is in process and it says not available at this time beside ship date? When will I know when I should get my phone? Should the preorders not be filled before the stores get phones? If not, what is the point in a preorder?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can you find an accurate date when you will receive iPhone 6 ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for messaging us, TnRush. New phone time is always exciting, but the waiting period to receive your phone never is. I recommend going off of the expected ship date that appears in your Equipment Order, via your My Verizon. The preorder guarantees that you receive an iPhone and holds your line in that queue. You can always try your luck at a store, but keep in mind, that there is no way to know how much stock a store is set to receive, and how many campers will be waiting to get their hands on the device as well. Pre-ordering guarantees that you get the phone you want, without all the extra stress. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can you find an accurate date when you will receive iPhone 6+?
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

After numerous attempts I finally reached verizon on chat. It was a total waste of time. The person wouldn't even check on my order. She said my confirmation email was correct ( oct 14th). I have seen other people that got the same phone and ordered at the same state that they revieved emails stating theirs have shipped.

0 Likes
TnRush
Enthusiast - Level 2

If that is true and the "email" is correct then what was the point of preordering? I should have just waited and went and picked one up on Friday morning. Any Verizon Customer service people out there that can answer this please do...why would we not cancel our preorder and just go to the local verizon store early Friday morning and pick one up ourselves? It is ridiculous to think that people got up or waited up and preordered and the advantage will be just going to the store and getting one, with those who preordered getting theirs sometime in October...this may be the straw that breaks the camels back for me as a Verizon customer of about 12 years....

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for messaging us, TnRush. New phone time is always exciting, but the waiting period to receive your phone never is. I recommend going off of the expected ship date that appears in your Equipment Order, via your My Verizon. The preorder guarantees that you receive an iPhone and holds your line in that queue. You can always try your luck at a store, but keep in mind, that there is no way to know how much stock a store is set to receive, and how many campers will be waiting to get their hands on the device as well. Pre-ordering guarantees that you get the phone you want, without all the extra stress. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
TnRush
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I go to check my order status it tells me not available at this time...when will it tell me an estimated date?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for trying to check your status, TnRush. Your order status should update within the next 48 hours at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB in most cases. Be sure to also check your email address for any updates or additional information needed to complete your order.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes