Dropped calls
carolcoburn_mac

I have an iphone 6S.  Never dropped a call.  I recently bought a blue tooth device called Sleep phones, and paired it to my phone.  Now, all my calls are dropping.  This has never happened with my phone connection with the bluetooth in my car.  Please help.  I really like these sleep phones but they are new technology and I wonder if somehow they are the cause.  The call goes through and then after a few minutes it drops.

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls
evelynr_vzw
Verizon Employee

@carolcoburn.mac@mac.com Being able to make and receive calls is crucial. I want to make sure we get this issue resolved. We would like to dive a bit deeper into this for you. Is this happening in a specific location? Is this happening when you connect to your Bluetooth only? Are you experiencing any other problems with your phone? Share details, so we can step in and help.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes