Can I just walk into a Verizon store and pay full retail price for iPhone? I do not want a phone plan or anything, just the phone since I wanna use it internationally.
eugechin

I want to buy the iPhone 6 as unlocked, so that when I travel internationally I can use it. However I do not want a phone plan or anything so can I just walk in, pay full retail, get the phone and leave?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I just walk into a Verizon store and pay full retail price for iPhone? I do not want a phone plan or anything, just the phone since I wanna use it internationally.
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can absolutely. But if you buy it at verizon then it's not "unlocked" it's verizon. However verizon claims all their 4G phones are now unlocked for international travel. The only was to get an unlock phone that's not carrier specific is by going to an apple store.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I just walk into a Verizon store and pay full retail price for iPhone? I do not want a phone plan or anything, just the phone since I wanna use it internationally.
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

You can absolutely. But if you buy it at verizon then it's not "unlocked" it's verizon. However verizon claims all their 4G phones are now unlocked for international travel. The only was to get an unlock phone that's not carrier specific is by going to an apple store.

0 Likes