Can I change my unlock screen contrast colors?
Dave351

Can I change my unlock screen contrast colors?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: unlock screen contrast
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to customize your phone, Dave351. There is no way to change your lock screen contrast colors. You can change your phone screen contrast colors by going to Settings>General>Accessbility>Increase Contrast>and you can change some settings there. You will need to play around with the options to get it how you want it. Does this help?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: unlock screen contrast
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to customize your phone, Dave351. There is no way to change your lock screen contrast colors. You can change your phone screen contrast colors by going to Settings>General>Accessbility>Increase Contrast>and you can change some settings there. You will need to play around with the options to get it how you want it. Does this help?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes