Calls from people who dialed a different number
AngryAshley
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been getting calls all morning from people trying to reach someone else. Obviously that's nothing super strange, but because I've had so many, and because some of them leave messages for someone else, I've started asking them what number they are calling. They read the number to me and it isn't mine. It's not even close to mine. They are dialing one number, but getting through to me. Has anyone else had this problem? It's not even just one person theyre looking for. So far this morning I've had three people asking for a cabinet maker, one for a Pam, and one for a Cheryl. Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calls from people who dialed a different number
AngryAshley
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem solved! Someone finally called (dialing not my number) who knew what was up. It was a business that had forwarded their calls from their office to their home, but accidentally typed in my number and not the number they meant. I just had to explain to an old woman what call forwarding was, and that she did still have the right number for her contractor. Haha

View solution in original post

Re: Calls from people who dialed a different number
AngryAshley
Enthusiast - Level 1

Problem solved! Someone finally called (dialing not my number) who knew what was up. It was a business that had forwarded their calls from their office to their home, but accidentally typed in my number and not the number they meant. I just had to explain to an old woman what call forwarding was, and that she did still have the right number for her contractor. Haha