COMMUNICATION
fearhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

While I understand that the demand for the iPhone 6/6+ is very high, I do not understand the lack of communication that Verizon has demonstrated concerning this issue. It would make things much easier for the customers and slow the backlash from the customers if we were provided and update on our very expensive orders. My wife and I both ordered the 6+ three days apart, showed the exact same delivery date and yet she received hers today and mine still shows the exact same thing today as it did on the 15th of September(WTH!?) I'm not asking for a miracle, but would love to see some great customer service from one of the largest wireless providers on the planet that strive for positive customer feedback. I feel for all the people that have not yet received their phones and feel more for the ones that are not getting the information that they need. Maybe I will get an update on my order in the near future?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: COMMUNICATION
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fearhart,

Ordering a new device can be very exciting and we understand wanting to be able to get your hand on the iPhone 6 as soon as possible. We certainly apologize that you have not received any updates on the status of your phone. The information is updated once there is a change in the status of your order so it is possible to not hear anything until the order is preparing to ship. A few things however can cause the delay in the orders being processed including which device is purchased between the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 . It could also be down to the minute the device was purchased, the color as well as the payment methods and if that was held up during any part of the ordering process. You can certainly contact our internet orders team at 866-338-7390 to get the latest information on the status of your device. We do again apologize for any inconvenience and we are processing the orders based on the order it is received as well availability of the device for that ordering time frame.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: COMMUNICATION
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

fearhart,

Ordering a new device can be very exciting and we understand wanting to be able to get your hand on the iPhone 6 as soon as possible. We certainly apologize that you have not received any updates on the status of your phone. The information is updated once there is a change in the status of your order so it is possible to not hear anything until the order is preparing to ship. A few things however can cause the delay in the orders being processed including which device is purchased between the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 . It could also be down to the minute the device was purchased, the color as well as the payment methods and if that was held up during any part of the ordering process. You can certainly contact our internet orders team at 866-338-7390 to get the latest information on the status of your device. We do again apologize for any inconvenience and we are processing the orders based on the order it is received as well availability of the device for that ordering time frame.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes