Re: Asurion iPhones rebranded!
HouseofCortez
Enthusiast - Level 3

You must be an Asurion robot.   I have stopped using them I moved all my phones to apple care.  It runs a monopoly on insurance providers for phones which is an anti competitive practice.   I’m paying for the service this isn’t a hand out they should provide a replacement that is comparable and not branded with their name all over.  People like you love companies more than a person it sickens me  

HouseofCortez
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you just go around defending asurion all day 

0 Likes
HouseofCortez
Enthusiast - Level 3

I feel for you that happened to me and some of these community members will get on here defending verizon and Asurion.   I say if you sell it to us and push it at every step your responsible but verizon doesn’t care about its consumers only its profits

mama23dogs
Legend

Stating ‘how things work’ is factual, not defending.  

Since I’ve responded more than once, I’ll assume you might have aimed it at me.  Maybe not.  Maybe at the one person who apparently swears by insurance.

If it was aimed in my direction, you didn’t actually READ all of my replies.  Like where I wrote I don’t use it, or don’t think it’s a good ‘investment’.    The rest was just factual information.  Most of which is available before you sign up, or emailed after you sign up.  It’s up to you to read it and decide if it’s for you.  

I do hope you read all the AppleCare+ insurance information and limitations.  Like how if you don’t have find my iPhone on, they won’t cover theft or loss.  

0 Likes
hmorela

I had this same issue. I went to trade in my iPhone to Apple and instead of the $200 I would've gotten for the same phone without the "Refurbished by Asurion" label, I was only offered $70.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes