Re: Anyone order and receive a Space Gray Iphone 6 plus in 128gb? If so; can you please post order date and receipt date.
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

I have the exact same order as you, Order date and everything! Does yours still say processing? Mine does and still says shipping 11/14. I'm hoping they will ship 11/21!

0 Likes
Re: Anyone order and receive a Space Gray Iphone 6 plus in 128gb? If so; can you please post order date and receipt date.
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

I have a 6+ 128gb SG. I ordered on 10/1 with the expected ship date of 10/31. I received the phone on 10/31. They are real and they are out there. Go to best buy or Apple id they keep running yu around

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered an iPhone 6 Plus in Space Gray on 10/16/14 online, and was given a ship date of 10/31/14. On 10/31/14, I received an e-mail with the following message:

"Verizon has not received sufficient supply to ship your order on time. We now expect to ship your order by the new date listed below [11/21/14]."

Today is 11/20/14, and I had not received any e-mails regarding shipping, so I did a Live Chat this morning with a Verizon rep who told me that my phone WOULD be shipping out tomorrow, and to an expect an e-mail with the tracking number on 11/21/14. Fast forward six hours to the following e-mail I just received:

"Verizon has not received sufficient supply to ship your order on time. We now expect to ship your order by the new date listed below [12/12/14]."

Are you kidding me? Who's in charge of this company. Nobody here has any idea about customer service. I don't care who's fault it is, Verizon's or Apple's. I was told shipping would be two weeks after my original date, and now it is two MONTHS?! This is absolutely unacceptable. They offered me a $10 gift card to use in their retail store as compensation. What an absolute joke.

0 Likes
Bastcat

Horrible service , they catch the costumer to place a order and lie to u about the shiping date , after one week up place the order they send to u a mail telling u your order shipping date is change , and the only answer u gett from they is I AM SORRY ABOUT THE INCONVENIENT , what about if they say next time , sorry agin your phone will be shiping in January 2018                  

0 Likes
PConradt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been waiting for my 128gb Gray 6+ as well.  Ordered on 10/25 and the shipping was rescheduled twice.  I cancelled my order with Verizon and had a friend down in California pick one up for me at the Apple store and ship it up to me in WA. 

Only thing I had to do was temporarily add my friend as an account manager to my Verizon account and he was able to pickup my in-store purchase for me.

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Wow, smart!!!

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, after a frustrating day yesterday, today is a bit better. On Chat yesterday, I did turn the $10 gift card consolation prize into $10 off of my bill. And I popped into an Apple store that supposedly had the 12GB 6 Plus in Silver (according to istocknow.com to see if I should just go with that. Couldn't do it. While I couldn't care less about the image part of the black border v. white, I do expect I will be watching more video on the 6 Plus v. my current 5, due to the screen size. I found the white border too distracting. So, back on the waiting list for now. It seems Apple way underestimated demand for this particular size, model and color.

Fast forward to today. My order no longer appeared on the order status page so I got on with Chat again. No change. Order is still in the system (I was told). Then the rep said she could save me $20/month on the 8GB plan my wife and I are on. We were paying $90, and now are paying $70.

I have a phone, and I'm not leaving the U.S. on an extended trip (unfortunately), so while the delay is frustrating and confusing, I can wait. The worst part though is I want to give my current phone to my parents (after getting a new battery and power button...for free), and I'd like to get it to them before the Christmas holiday. I have no faith in the 12/12/14 date, just like the original 10/31/14 date or the revised 11/21/14 date. Sigh.

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

I cancelled my 6 plus space gray today. Hopefully this will allow someone else to get theirs earlier.

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

And using the link in my original confirmation e-mail, my Verizon order has said since I placed the order on October 16, "Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon."

0 Likes
Therealjoefly

I ordered my space gray 128GB iPhone 6+ on 10/29 with a 11/21 ship date. The date got pushed off to 12/12 via email on 11/20. I got frustrated and went to an Apple Store planning on just getting anything they had. None of the Apple stores in my area were showing that model in stock but that doesn't mean they don't have it. In and out in a half hour I walked out with IPhone 6+ sg 128gb. I highly suggest anyone still waiting for the phone to just go to an Apple store they get shipments sometimes twice a day and see what they have in stock. They told me that their website stocking for pick up is different than the walk in stock. So excited I finally have my phone!!!

0 Likes