Re: Anyone order and receive a Space Gray Iphone 6 plus in 128gb? If so; can you please post order date and receipt date.
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

I just now got the same message you are showing.

West

0 Likes
Re: Anyone order and receive a Space Gray Iphone 6 plus in 128gb? If so; can you please post order date and receipt date.
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

The meaasge that killswitch21 was showing yesterday.

0 Likes
killswitch21

The one that says your order is pending in "My Orders"?  Yeah, I don't really have any confidence that our phones will ship by Friday.  I could be wrong, but with the date now pushed back to 12/5 for new orders I just have a funny feeling that Friday evening around 8 PM I will receive an email stating my new ship date is 12/5.  I HOPE that I am WRONG. 

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

guess what; now my orders is not showing anything again.... Smiley Happy11-19-2014 back to no status.PNG

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

What is the world are these people doing. It must be the worst place in the world to work for if they are this confused about what they are doing. Can you say; Disgruntle Employees !!!!!

Verizon; what is going on with the 128gb iphone 6 plus phone orders???? I am actually happy to be on this end compared to having to answer all our questions without any idea.

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

As of now no one online has received one of these phones. This is the correct answer. Smiley Happy

Tanya1975
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 128GB in Silver on 11/6, received an email with tracking today 11/19

West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

I am sincerely happy you have gotten that kind of results from Verizon. Some of us must just have picked the wrong color. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Tanya1975
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just realized the thread was about the Space Gray, I apologize.    Just hang in there I am sure it will ship soon.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I know it's not the color I order but glad to see someone who order the 6+ 128gb got a shipment notice, so hopefully they will get gold and sg sent out soon too.   Thanks for posting