Re: Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

David-- hoping you get this directly.  If I don't hear back I'll reply to the forum...

No firm update on my end.  I've been trying to communicate via the Facebook messaging to Verizon reps for the past three days.  So far I've had initial responses from 6 reps, but so far only one of them actually responded back after I gave them my order info.  According to that rep the system shows an "expected delivery to Verizon on 9/19, then I would get shipping details for the phone to me."  Since this wasn't a firm answer I responded back and a different rep said they couldn't give me a firm answer because they didn't have all the info from me they needed.  That seems bogus to me, but I then sent them the two saved webpages I made during the order process (I saved the order review/summary page and the order confirmation webpages for my records for a case like this!) and have asked again for a status.  No response and I sent the info over 3 hrs ago.

My order status still shows no available date yet for shipping, but does say the order has been received and is in processing.  The one change is my credit card showed a $1 pending charge from Verizon until last night.  As of last night the pending charge is gone and no other charge is present.  That concerns me...  Perhaps it's normal, but from everything I've read from others the real indication is when your credit card is charged.

I'm going to give the verizon rep another few hours to reply since I'm at work, but will call Verizon Customer Service this afternoon if I don't hear back.  I'll let you know what I find out...

Paul

0 Likes
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just had my last conversation with Verizon and so now i can stop checking. October 14th is my date. Not what i was told. I'm tired, the fun is gone.

0 Likes
lindsay5303
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's awesome!  I still don't have anything except a checking account that is down $700 for phones that I can't track, lol.

itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

I didnt get a $1 Charge from verizon nor apple when i ordered at&t models as well.

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Do you have one day or two day shipping?  In my case my credit card was charged Tuesday and I received the shipping confirmation this morning. 

0 Likes
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says standard overnight, but EST date is friday

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

That sounds like Fedex one day?  I dont remember.  If it is one day over night, you still have tomorrow as your device would not ship until Thursday for arrival friday.  Some customers have been charged and received shipping notices four/five days before the device is to be received however its sitting at a central location until its time to ship to their doorstep, while others received noticed on the final day for delivery to be received on the 19th.  Even though I received a tracking number this morning, it wasn't found on UPS until about 1pm today. 

0 Likes
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes one day would be right, showed as picked up on 15th from vzw, but fedex says picked up date 9/17 12:25 est so we shall see, maybe mine will slip up and be delivered tomorrow. its not to far from me

0 Likes
pkt99
Enthusiast - Level 3

David -- good news.  My credit card just got charged and I can now see an official order under the recent orders in My Verizon.  I also received an email message (since I was asking via Facebook) from a Verizon rep named Jennifer.

Her message said:

(removed)

So, sounds like I will see a tracking number soon, and a delivery of most likely Monday or Tuesday, not Friday.  Hey, I'll take it!  I'm in Southern California and finished the online pre-order at 1am PST.  I ordered the 6 plus, 128G, silver if that helps any.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
DavidVaughan
Contributor - Level 1

My status updated from the we received the order to Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later. I now have an equipment purchase receipt under the documents and under notifications it references my confirmation number.

No tracking number yet, that will probably show in the AM I imagine.

Hope you have better news as well.

0 Likes