Re: Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
Loquat
Master - Level 1

That's awesome iDroid.  And it's only Tuesday so that means that there is plenty of time for them to get it to you by Friday.  Now we just have to hope that Apple servers can handle all the activations!

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

I noticed changed to my verizon account.  My order is now displaying under my notifications and I can also view documents such as the equipment purchase and the edge installment  agreement.

I checked my credit card company online and can now view the transactions but based upon my current limit and charges, it looks like a charge for the down payment I initiated is going to post twice. 

Will call tomorrow to resolve. 

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Hi:  I wanted to provide an update.  I logged in and notice that my order is now showing under the notifications tab.  When I click on to to check the status of recent order xxx placed on 9/12 it says to check back later.  Its also list my device as the gold 128 Plus.  I then checked the document and receipt tab and noticed that the equipment receipt is listed TWICE, once clearly states a duplicate.  I then checked my credit card company online and notice that my limit declined, I am unable to see it though but based upon my calculations verizon has charged me twice for the down payment that I initiated.  I will wait until tomorrow morning to confirm.  Its the only thing it could be and based upon the installment agreement they are reflecting the down payment.

Have you checked your account for updates?  I haven't received a confirmation email yet.  Would be nice to receive that tomorrow because that would mean that I am receiving my device Friday.  Also under the equipment receipt it also shows that two day shipping label at no charge was processed. 

0 Likes
bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

Congrats man! looks like your in better shape than me... lol

0 Likes
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Logged in and was offered the chance to do a "how are we doing survey". I took them up on the offer.

MichaelB1969
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on the west coast, ordered my phone 6 plus 128gb through Verizon at 11:59pm on 9/11, confirmation email came at 12:38am on 9/12.  This afternoon my status changed on the order status page from the not available message to a screen that says "Your order is currently being processed. Please check back tomorrow." along with a place for the tracking number to display (still blank now).  Also, my cc was charged. 

bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

There is hope!! i had the same exact time as you, but got the 16gb!!

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Update:  I received my shipping/tracking details today.  They charged my credit card twice for the down payment however I will wait until my device is well on its way before calling.  I dont want there to be any additional issues or delays. 

0 Likes
IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1

Congrats. Which device did u order and what dates were showing in email and website?

0 Likes
malvagia
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also received a tracking number early this morning. One place on Verizon's site says it was shipped via UPS on 9/16 with 2 business day service. Another place says it is shipping via UPS on the 18th with overnight service. Either way it looks like it will be here on time.

Verizon support is almost always awesome, and I'm sure they're overwhelmed and doing the best they can, but conflicting and misleading information is not only frustrating for customers, but probably costs Verizon a lot in additional volume of support requests. A few simple adjustments might go a long way, such as explanatory text on the status page that says that it's normal for it to list an order as not found in the system, or an easy to find FAQ based on popular pre-order questions, or an explanation of how orders are shipped (e.g. based on phone model, transit time from nearest shipping center, time of order, etc).