Re: Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

There are blocks of time that have shipping dates attached to them.  If you ordered between X and X, then you will get your device by X.  There isn't a lot of hope that I can splash around for those who ordered the 6 Plus, I'm afraid.

If you ordered a Gold 128GB on 9/12 between 3AM and 3:23AM, you'll get it on 9/19.  Up to 6:54AM will get it on 10/7.

If you ordered a Silver 128GB on 9/12 between 3AM and 4:08AM, you'll get it on 9/19. Up to 4:38AM will get it on 10/7.

If you ordered a Space Grey 128GB on 9/12 between 3AM and 3:14AM, you'll get it on 9/19. Up to 4:14AM will get it on 10/7.

The 64GB folks aren't doing any better, though.

Edit: All of these times are Eastern.

0 Likes
BigPig
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is this info for real?

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, unfortunately.

0 Likes
mvcarpenter

phixx79 where did you get such specific information?

0 Likes
art15

I ordered a gold 6 Plus before 3:23 AM but still no updates. I hope I get something today.

0 Likes
phixx79
Contributor - Level 1

800-922-0204.  Ask a representative about the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus shipping schedule.  Providing your device type and color helps to make things faster, since I will assume we don't all have access to the specific SKU numbers.  The information exists, you just have to know what to task for.

One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

I was advised the same thing for the block being 3 and 3:23 which I fell into as the time I placed my order HOWEVER the email arrived confirming my order at 4:38.  Based upon my most recent conversation it appears that they are indeed going by the time that THEY processed the order because I was recently advised for the device I ordered that my date is 10/7....I could have gotten a little more sleep....

Thanks for sharing this. 

One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Check the time that you received the confirmation email.  I am sure that you and I, along with others are in the same boat.  They are going by the time they processed the order EVEN THOUGH they have on record the time you actually placed the order as well. 

0 Likes
bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a strange feeling we are all going to miss the 19 release date.  Yes we all keep getting false information regarding when we are to receive our device. Like speaking to a rep just a few hours ago, they said I would get all of my information on 9/19.  Is verizon really going to drop the "we know when you will get your device" on 9/19 instead of now? on that note, i am very upset that i pre-ordered, should have waited in line at the store.

One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Please let me know if you receive tracking/shipping details by or on friday and I will do the same.  I spoke to another person from customer service instead of the Internet orders and she looked up my information and confirmed sort of the same information I was advised and that is the device will ship on or by the 19th to me.  I have two day shipping so I wouldn't receive it until Tuesday.  The other person advised me with internet orders that the device will ship to the warehouse on or by the 19th and be shipped to me...which still means that I would receive it Tuesday.  Is it to much to ask for Verizon to have some consistency in this....

0 Likes