Re: Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I am on the west coast also and still have no update I was really hoping to get something by tonight. 6+ 128 GB gray

My last name starts with R so we may be in the same boat if alphabetical.

0 Likes
dbartee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Check your email to make sure they don't cancel your order like they canceled mine even though it sounds like we submitted our orders at the exact same time (3:09am EST on 9/12/14).....

0 Likes
losingmysenses
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still have no followup email.  Status update still says order has been received and in process.

0 Likes
One4blackberry
Contributor - Level 1

Hmm I doubt it.  My last name begins with a B.  I havent received any additional updates on the 128 Plus Gold that I ordered either however a rep confirmed today that my order was placed prior to 3:23 a.m. so my device would be attached for the by 9/19 schedule.  Truth will be known on Thursday.  I would like to believe them yet I remain to be optimistic.  This is my first and last time EVER pre ordering .  

worktech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Three of my friends that ordered at the same time as me got shipping numbers today.  I got told that my order was recreated due to a glitch and I must wait until November.  Your mileage may vary, I would suggest contacting someone at Verizon for an update

0 Likes
art15

Same boat here. Ordered gold 128GB 6 Plus around 12:15 AM and no shipping updates. I'm getting worried Smiley Sad

0 Likes
AngelaIrene
Enthusiast - Level 3

6+ 128 Space Gray

9/19 on confirmation pages and throughout order.  Order placed at 12:17am PST 9/12.  10/7 on confirmation email at 1:52am.  No update on order status page on Verizon.  Your email time stamp is when your order was processed by Verizon.

Order Location: N215501

My last name starts with a B.  My usernames all start with A.

I was told that it depends on the warehouse that your order is shipping from, but wouldn't my place in the "order line" make sure that I have a phone waiting for me from a warehouse that has it BEFORE other users who ordered after me?  Also, Verizon will not disclose where these warehouses are located.  I've tried asking but it's some non-disclosure contract they have with Apple.

What warehouses does everyone else have?  Is anyone else experiencing 128 6+ issues with this particular warehouse?  What time did you order and what time did you receive your email?  Are you east coast or west?

0 Likes
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

My last name starts with B and I have an in the same "6+ 128 early riser" boat".  I will be happy to see a change in my status.

Pnyoung
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was never charged, not even the $1.00 hold.  Like so many other, I ordered early Friday morning and received the 9/19 ship date and now when I check the status I'm getting the "not available at this time" which I assume means that the status of the order is not available, not the equipment itself.  I chatted with VZW this morning and she told me that my order was processing and that the 6 and 6 plus I ordered should ship together for a 9/19 delivery.  She told me that a tracking number will be emailed to me once the order is processed and physically ready to ship and that a credit card charge will happen at the same time but might take 3-5 days to show.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

6:46 AM PST still no update or status change on my 6+ 128 GB gray. Verizon is running out of time fast...

0 Likes